Authentic, Traditional Karate for the Mind, Body & Spirit
- For all ages
- Men, women, and children
Please come join our next practice! Our curriculum is designed to incorporate beginners anytime. Ideally, you will practice of karate throughout your life, so it’s never too late to start.
Shotokan Karate of America (SKA) is a non-profit organization teaching traditional Japanese karate-do.
- Non-commercial; focus on high quality
- Authentic, traditional martial arts instruction
- Affordable rates
Beginners should wear comfortable clothing suitable for physical activity such as,
- Yoga pants, shorts, or sweat pants
After attending for a couple of months you may be interested in Uniforms.
Yu-Ai Kai Akiyama Wellness Center
110 E. Jackson St.
San Jose, CA 95112
|Monday||6:45 - 8:15 PM||All1|
|Friday||6:45 - 8:15 PM||All1|
- Curriculum structure allows new students to join at any time.
- Click here for information about Youth and Children.
- FREE for your first couple of practice sessions. Come try for free to determine if karate is right for you.
- Then if you like what we are doing, the Dues section details our fees and membership costs.
For questions regarding practice, contact:
+1 - 408 - 634 - 8655
Special Welcome to SKA Members Worldwide
We offer a warm welcome to members from other SKA dojos or SKA affiliated dojos from other countries. Dojo fees waived if you are only visiting for a few practices and are an SKA member in good standing.
- Presently sessions combine all ages into one group. [return]